MAHENDRA EDUCATIONAL TRUST
The Mahendra Educational Trust was established in the year 1978 by Shri. M. G. Bharath Kumar, a renowned educationist with an object of imparting a high standard of education to rural children. The trust is located at Kalippatty - midway between Salem and Tiruchengode. Thiru. M.G. Bharath Kumar, the Chairman of the Trust is assisted by the Governing and Advisory Council in matters of Policy, Planning and Development of the Institutions. Tmt. Valliyammal Bharath Kumar, a best teacher awardee, is the Secretary of the Trust.
Thiru Ba. Mahendhiran, a young and dynamic engineer, is the Managing Director.
The Trust lays stress on providing quality education and maintaining high degree of discipline. To meet the demands of the people of Tiruchengode, Namakkal and Salem, the Trust broadened its educational service and started Schools and Colleges in those areas.
Institutions functioning under the Trust are:
- Mahendra Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kalippatty (1977)
- Mahendra Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kumaramangalam (1994)
- Mahendra Engineering College, Vadugapalayam (1995)
- Mahendra Higher Secondary School, Sembampalayam (2002)
- Mahendra College of Education, Kalippatty (2005)
- Mahendra Teacher Training Institute, Kalippatty (2005)
- Mahendra Polytechnic College, Vadugapalayam (2005)
- Maha College of Engineering, Minnamballi (2005)
- Mahendra Arts and Science College, Kalippatty
- Mahendra Teacher Training Institute, Kumaramangalam
- Mahendra Higher Secondary School, Kumaramangalam
- Mahendra College of Education, Minnamballi
- Mahendra College of Education, Periyamanali
- Mahendra Institute of Technology, Mallasamudram (2007)
- Mahendra Engineering College for Women, Kumaramangalam (2008)
- Mahendra Institute of Engineering and Technology(2009)
- Mahendra International School, Kalippatty (2011)
|News / Events